Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday 24

TUESDAY 24



Left Vinegar Hill about 8 to drive till I found a spot with phone access and a view . Stopped at Stormy point just past Rewa on SH 54 made some calls and sent of blog update.

Then drove past Fielding and into Palmerston North. Had a ride around to the Square and other parts had my first Macca's this month and checked out the I centre no bike rides around here apart on metal roads and I am so over them after Ohakune . So I checked out the RSA but it is too small for my bus so headed out of town. Spotted a countdown so parked up in to car parks opposite and got some food, Was parked right next to a Z station so got some Fuel ( $1.56 – 4 from a coupon I had choice I Paid $1.52) drove 1 km down the road It was $1.49 stink.

Anyway drove down SH 56 to the Himatangi Beach turn-off then down SH 1 to the Manawatu River bridge where I will stop for the night

No comments:

Post a Comment